$16.50 - $19.00/hr with Stay on Bonuses
Blossom: Modern Home Care Solutions of Western New York is a family owned and operated Licensed Home Care Services Agency (LHCSA) that has provided quality personal care services to older adults and individuals with disabilities throughout Western New York since 1997. Blossom's goal has remained the same since we began: treat those we care for and their families like our own, at times when they can't be there.
We are currently hiring PCAs, HHAs, CNAs. Not certified? No problem! We offer tuition-free Personal Care Aide training for you to obtain your New York State certification and then work for Blossom as a PCA in your local community.
We offer tuition-free certification, flexible hours, competitive pay, health insurance, mileage reimbursement, and more.
· 18 years or older
· Valid driver’s license, own a reliable vehicle
· Have a desire to help others
· Able to lift up to 25 pounds; able to sit, stand, bend, stoop, pull, reach, lift, and perform repetitive movements of the upper extremities
Pass a physical examination and immunization requirements after being offered employment and complete a health assessment annually, thereafter, including COVID-19 .
The PCA (Personal Care Aide) is responsible for assisting Blossom’s clients with their personal care needs, activities of daily living, and provide home environmental support and safety.
- Provide clients with assistance with personal care activities including bathing, mouth care, denture care, skin care, grooming, bathroom care, transferring, ambulation, and dressing.
- Assist clients with housekeeping tasks, including planning and preparing meals, feeding, light housekeeping, changing linens, making beds, and laundering clothes and bedding.
- Assist client in safety needs with use of equipment (side rails, foot stools, wheelchairs, etc.).
- Follow the Plan of Care and observe the client and report any changes or questions regarding the client’s condition to the appropriate supervisor.